Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

B-E-A-R-S, Bears, Bears, Bears!! WOOOO!

We did not take Keaton to any Bears games last year because I just knew that all the noise would freak him out. He still gets scared with louder noises but not nearly as bad as it was when he was real little. This year, we decided to give it a try and take him along to a Sunday game since it was earlier (5pm game) in the day. To our surprise...he did PERFECT! We both were SHOCKED to see him just sit quietly on my lap the entire time. I believe he was just in awe of the whole experience that he didn't know what else to do but sit there. At times he gets a little freaked out but he just turns towards me and puts his head on my shoulder (must admit, I love to hold him like that...I miss it). Since then, Keaton has gone to 4 Bears games and has been great each time...he even fits in a little snooze at times.



1 comment:

Becki said...

Awww...he looks so cute at the games. Glad he enjoys sharing in the sport that you guys love so much.