Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Who needs fancy expensive books when Dollar Tree books are just as great! Keaton is loving these books that I got from the Dollar Tree.

These are also from Dollar Tree. You get them in packs of 3. Very simple yet very educational. Keaton will bring these books to me all day long to read to him and when you ask him, "Where's the cat?"...he points right at it. These books are great!!! He is learning from them everyday.

Here is what they look like inside. He loves the cat!

Keaton is definitely all boy...he LOVES his trucks! He will push them around the house making "brrrrooooommmmm" sounds just like a truck. So cute!

Man, this Vtech car carrier is amazing! It is ridiculously smart. There are sensors all over the thing so when you take something off or put it on, it knows. It freaked me out when I put the jeep on it and it says..."yeah, here's the jeep!" I was like, "Whoa, how the heck did it know that?" Very cool toy and Keaton loves it.

1 comment:

Becki said...

We love those sesame street books too. I found them in the dollar section at Target. Love that place!