Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Current Favorite Time of Day = Bedtime!

I sure love my son to death but oh my, he is so fussy and cranky anymore that I just can't wait for bedtime so I can get some peace and quiet. Nothing is making him happy!! He is extremely attached to me so if I get up and take a couple steps away from him, he screams! I try to feed him, he screams! I try to put him down for a nap, he screams! I try to play with him, he screams! I try to take him outside to play, he screams! I try to change his diaper, he screams! It is getting very difficult to make it through the day. Ugh! I just want my happy little boy back. I'm sure it is just a phase but I can't wait for it to be over. He doesn't have a fever or pain anywhere so I guess it is just separation anxiety. He just wants me to hold him 24/7. I hope this ends soon!!!

No comments: